pan-users

[Pan-users] Default save dirctory not working?

From: Alen Williams
Subject: [Pan-users] Default save dirctory not working?
Date: 26 Sep 2002 16:31:36 -0700

Hey, not sure if this is a bug, or intented behaviour, certainly a
change from the previous version.

Select a bunch of articles (mainly binaries) to download, hit CTRL S, up
comes the dialog asking where you want to save them, but the default
directory as listed in the group properties is no longer presented.

Under the previous version (I'm currently running 0.13.0.91) you had a
choice of the default save directory, or enter your own. This version
you just got to enter the directory... No default save directory.

Is this a bug Charles? Or am I just using it wrong ;) If it's a bug then
I'll zip on over to bugzilla...

Regards,

Alen.