pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Ctrl+W keyboard shortcut!

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Ctrl+W keyboard shortcut!
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:17:01 -0600

As an option, how's about being able to take 'n' number of text files
containing md5sum outputs (just an md5sum on each line) and compare to
the contents of those files as well?

I actually have scripts I use to do this sort of thing right now on some
binary groups I read, because if I've seen a file before, I never want
to see it again.

I take files pulled from some groups and burn them to CDs, creating an
md5sum file for all the files on the CD so I don't burn the same thing
multiple times.

Jim