pan-users

Re: OT - Re: [Pan-users] does anybody know what this means?

From: lenny bruce
Subject: Re: OT - Re: [Pan-users] does anybody know what this means?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 02:52:22 -0700

At 1:03 AM -0400 9/16/02, Wolf J.Flywheel wrote:

On Sunday 15 September 2002 19:52, lenny bruce wrote:

 How can I search the net for a font called "Sans" 10?
 half the fonts out there are sans-serif

You could use a search engine that lets you search for arbitrary strings
by putting them in quotes, such as "Sans 10" or "802.11"...

 How can I search the net for songs by the band "Live"?
 every band plays live and has live tracks

        How about searching for songs by "Was (not was)" or "The the"?  I think
your average search engine would go insane...  :)

I gave the example of searching for Live
to show what Pan wants is equally impossible to find
unless someone specifically knows
(which is why I asked here in this group)

--
lenny bruce                        I am not a comedian,
address@hidden      I am Lenny Bruce.