pan-users

[Pan-users] purging

From: Juergen Koethnig
Subject: [Pan-users] purging
Date: 03 Sep 2002 07:37:14 +0200

Hi

I have been using PAN now for several month and I am very satisfied. But
up to now I do not understand the system, when the programm purges the
postings. This morning I notice, that only the last posting downloaded
from the server were shown. (I was looking for an older one). I had to
download all headings again. The body was obviously still on my machine,
as it was marked after the download of the headers. Can I set the
programm, so postings are not purged that soon?
Please be aware, that english is not my native language.

Juergen
--
Email: address@hidden
Web: http://private.freepage.de/jkoethnig