pan-users

[Pan-users] New Look & Feature Hints

From: Robert Tilley
Subject: [Pan-users] New Look & Feature Hints
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:42:08 -0400

I would like to say that the new look of Pan is most impressive!  I for one am
impressed with the decision to change the GTK window frame resize arrows to
the group of three dots -- looks more professional I feel.

Here's a feature hint:  Change the Get, Reading, and Filters button groups to
drop-down menus.  The different choices would be different menu items; such
as the different Filter options; and clicking once on the mini-icon would
select execute that option whereas holding the mouse button down (say 2/10's
of a second) would bring up the menu of choices.  And after selecting another
option, it would be immediately executed upon release of the mouse button.
--
Comments and information are appreciated.

Robert