pan-users

[Pan-users] Deleting articles.

From: Alen Williams
Subject: [Pan-users] Deleting articles.
Date: 30 Aug 2002 19:30:04 -0700

I don't know if this is a bug, or intended behaviour...

Anyone else seeing this?

When I select a bunch of articles to delete (multipart binary messages),
hit delete, it doesn't actually delete everything... It'll get rid of
about 90% of the articles I selected, redisplaying the last 10%...
Except now the messages aren't complete, so you see lots and lots of
messages as text only. Deleting things always seems to be a two pass
process for me. Note that this DOESN'T happen if you have "show complete
attachments" checked.

Not a biggy, but kind of annoying.

Regards,

Alen.