pan-users

[Pan-users] un-read counter not working

From: Manuel Streuhofer
Subject: [Pan-users] un-read counter not working
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:10:01 +0200

hi people!

i'm using pan 0.13.0 and i was wondering if there is an
explanation for the behaviour i have with this newsreader.

whenever i get new articles in any newsgroup sent by myself, the
message will not get flagged as read but will stay as unread (also
in the left panel showing the name and counts of each newsgroup)
forever.

the only way out is to select the newsgroup in the left pane and
choose 'Mark group as Read'

does anyone else have the same problem?
Manuel

--
The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't care less...