pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Feature Request

From: Peter Adams
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Feature Request
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:59:04 +0100

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom said...

> > And a breakout type game to play while we wait for it all to load
> > :)

> better write that patch for Mozilla... ;)

Put in a DVD player. Tell it to send you an email when it's finished

> seriously; I think that eventually (maybe even soon); there will be a
> convenient way to pass arbitrary text to many mailreaders, so they
> can be invoked from other programs, with the message body &c. filled
> in.

This is a good idea. I prefer to use one program for one task and link
them all somehow.

I kinda frown on the policy of 'suites'. I tend to end up uising only
one fuction. Especially on MS Windows it's actually getting hard to get
a since piece of software to do one task. you end up with all these
extra fuctions.

--
Peter