pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan-users digest, Vol 1 #208 - 6 msgs

From: drosenthal
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan-users digest, Vol 1 #208 - 6 msgs
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:49:19 -0500

And of course the timer would never be useful to check a NG for new messages
every so often...  ;)  Seriously though, the only feature I have requested
(aside from a place to add the address for a POP3 server) is an address book.
My request was for "basic email functionality".

Well, I've said my piece.  I'll quit beating this dead horse now.  :)  Thanks
for the link to Sylpheed claws.  I'll check it out.

David