pan-users

[Pan-users] Sig warning?

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Sig warning?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:21:41 -0400

Hi,

I'm still running 0.11.4, which I realize is essentially a "dead branch"
in the code, but for the time being, I'm stuck at Gnome 1.4 so...

I know my sig is longer than 4 lines, I don't need pan to ask me if I'm
sure I want to post the message because my sig is "too long" every time I
post a message.  Is there a way, short of grabbing the code and hacking a
bit to either disable that message or change the threshold to something
greater than 4?

Thanks!
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Men...employ speech only to conceal their thoughts.