pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Queuing order for new headers

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Queuing order for new headers
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:36:36 -0700

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:25:46PM -0400, Sam Solon wrote:
> Sometime recently "Get New Headers" was changed to add the task to the
> end of the tasklist instead of the beginning. Was this a deliberate
> change or a consequence of something else.

The latter.

> I found it very convenient to have "Get New Headers" added to the
> beginning since I'd like to see what's new in a group to add more tasks
> to the list.
>
> Now, I have to go to the task window and manually move the task to the
> top of the list -- a real nuisance.

Fixed in cvs head:

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&subdir=pan&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&file=ChangeLog&rev1=1.1480&rev2=1.1481&root=/cvs/gnome
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&subdir=pan/pan&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&file=articlelist.c&rev1=1.570&rev2=1.571&root=/cvs/gnome