pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature request - "Mark Thread Read"

From: Thomas Gamble
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature request - "Mark Thread Read"
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:34:28 -0600

On Thursday 08 August 2002 05:49 pm, Gollum Pontificated:
> The most essential feature that I've found missing in Pan (0.12.1) so far
> is "Mark Thread Read", which I find much more useful than "Mark Read" or
> "Mark Group Read".
>
> Or is it hidden somewhere else than under Articles (where "Mark Read" and
> "Watch Thread" are)?

This was removed a while back.  Now, you have to shift-D to expand the
selected thread (all articles in the expanded thread will automatically be
selected) and then 'M' to mark the selected articles 'read'.  I much prefered
the shift-M keystroke for marking threads myself.  Perhaps Charles will
consider putting it back in if there is enough demand. ;-)