pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] cvs broken ?

From: DevilKin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] cvs broken ?
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:06:04 +0200

On Friday 02 August 2002 12:09, T'aZ wrote:
> hi
>
> i've just updated via cvs, and when i try to run autogen.sh i get this :
>
> ./autogen.sh
> **Error**: Directory `.' does not look like the top-level gnome directory
>
> did i mess something up or .. :)

Hmm, nope, cvs works fine here. You might have to apply the 'gmime-fix' patch
I sent to the list earlier, or just delete the line

#include "unicode.h"

from the file gmime/gmime-charset.c

Jan

--
                        Pittsburgh Driver's Test

(8) Pedestrians are

        (a) irrelevant.
        (b) communists.
        (c) a nuisance.
        (d) difficult to clean off the front grille.

The correct answer is (a).  Pedestrians are not in cars, so they are
totally irrelevant to driving; you should ignore them completely.