pan-users

[Pan-users] Default charset bug?

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: [Pan-users] Default charset bug?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:46:29 +0100

As all my news groups are English-language, I have the default charset set to
iso-8859-1 on all of them. Recently (last 4 days or so), whenever I post it
seems to be in iso-8859-4 (Baltic). The default charset setting is being
ignored. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Pan 0.12.91, Mandrake 8.1.

--
Toby A Inkster. I can't think of anything clever to write here.
E-mail:   address@hidden

Hmmm ... A hash-singer and a cross-eyed guy were SLEEPING on a deserted
island, when ...