pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Follow up bug? - 0.12.91

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Follow up bug? - 0.12.91
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:03:00 +0000
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:57:40 +0000
Matt had a brain-wave and said:

> When I try to post a follow up to an article, it fails.
>
> The output from the terminal is:
>
> (pan:18887): pan-CRITICAL **: file task-post.c: line 138
> (build_nntp_message): assertion `g_mime_message_get_header (message,
> HEADER_NEWSGROUPS)' failed
>
> ** (pan:18887): WARNING **: Email "Re: test" not sent.
>
> Anyone know whether this is a bug? or something wrong with my setup.

Just done a bit more digging on this.  I can follow up if I use the Post
menu.  However, if I follow up using the toolbar button, then I get the
error above.  Can anyone else reproduce this bug?  If so I'll post a bug
report.

---------
Regards

Matt

You may need to remove n!o!s!p!a!m! to reply

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed ...
oh, wait ... he does.