pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] In Pan v0.11.4, how do I select the first article withou

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] In Pan v0.11.4, how do I select the first article without reading it?
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

> Ah, I never tried that. I will try that. I thought that would cause a
> paste ;). If I run into issues, I will follow-up. Thanks!

Yeah, that's all in the prefs.  it *really* annoys me to have that
download-on-single-click thing enabled by default (since the default
single-click action in everything but web browser links is "select" not
"activate").  Anyway, somewhere in the prefs, you can change how the mouse
buttons work.

-Chris