pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] One other question

From: Himanshu J. Gohel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] One other question
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:28:42 -0700

Jim Henderson wrote:

> I know it's probably been addressed before, but I can't seem to find it
> in the list.
>
> If I wanted to check out via CVS the 0.11.4 release rather than the
> current builds, how would I do that?

Jim,

This is from my email yesterday or day before:

        cvs -z3 update -r pan-0-11-fix

But the thing is this is 0.11.3 or 0.11.3.90 or something.  0.11.4 is
apparently only available via the tarball that Charles posted a link to.

I'm also looking at Colin's site and I see he has some patches over and
above the pan-0-11-fix branch, and I'm trying to look up the bug IDs.
It would be nice if those fixes could be committed back to the
pan-0-11-fix branch.

--
Himanshu Gohel, mailto:address@hidden