pan-users

[Pan-users] What happened to "launch attachment" (keyboard shortcut O)?

From: Dwayne Fontenot
Subject: [Pan-users] What happened to "launch attachment" (keyboard shortcut O)?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

Charles Kerr wrote:
> If I had to guess, though, 99% of the people who used that feature were
> opening images in a picture viewer.  If more people ask for it, there could
> be a configurable picture viewer just like you can now configure your
> external editor...?

Hi,

Please put me down as requesting this feature. It's the main reason
keeping me from using version 12.

A simple way to configure the image viewer would make 12 infinitely superior
to 11 in this respect - no having to go through the gnome stuff.

BTW, Pan rocks! But you already knew that.

Thanks,

Dwayne