pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 - Possible bug in log window

From: DevilKin
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 - Possible bug in log window
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:27:46 +0200

Hello,

When viewing the log window, i get several entries that seem to be squashed
together. It always happens with 'error' messages tho.

I have added a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Snapshot at: http://www.blindguardian.org/temp/pan/snapshot1.png

Do I file a bugtraq thingy for this?

DK
--
To those accustomed to the precise, structured methods of conventional
system development, exploratory development techniques may seem messy,