pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan Wishlist

From: Mathias Koerber
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan Wishlist
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:45:41 +0800

I have been using Agent on Win* for sometime and would like
to suggest a few features for Pan (I just installed 0.12)

1. Agent shows the size of a thread (# of replies) in a separate column. I´d like to see that in pan too. Currently it only shows the number of new replies in parens... This would help find the ´heavy talk´ threads, esp if one could sort on that column..

2. I´d like to find an easy way to identify all groups that have new messages that match my filter. Right now I have to check all groups to see if there´s any
thread with new matching messages.
Ideally, agent could regularly scan all (or a list of groups, defaulting
to those that Ihave set filters on?) and then mark those groups as interesting. Again, if then those groups could be sorted ro the top of the groups pane, I could quickly scan all my interests before going to randomly read other stuff.

regards

--
Mathias Koerber
address@hidden