pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bug in 0.12

From: Jay Goldberg
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bug in 0.12
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 08:58:46 -0700

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Steven Ellis wrote:
>

> > --- Ronald KA4INM Youvan <address@hidden>
> > wrote:
> > > Hi all:
> > >    I expect these text messages were YENCoded, so do
> > > a ctl+s
> > > (download and decode) and look in the group's
> > > download
> > > directory for the text version.
> >
> > Nope.. Checked them out.. I can't save them as
> > attachments or the text of the file. No file appears.
> > If I right mouse click and select read I can read the
> > article..
>
> same here. no idea why, it's been this way BEFORE 0.12.0 too btw.
>
> brian
 Yeah, I have v0.11.3 or something (Whatever ships w/ RH7.3) I notice that
some yenc attachments do not download correctly (inline image) but do open
in ASCII gibberish.  If you select the message, right-click and select save,
it shows up in the taskmanager as failed.  Kinda weird because you can read
the message, and it is quite large.