pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] binary download question

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] binary download question
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:29:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> Hello,
>
> suppose: you download new headers, and one of the posts has an incomplete
> attachment. How can you know when the poster has completed uploading his
> stuff? Only by re-dling the headers?

not redownloading, but by getting new. I do this all the time, the new
posts assemble with the old posts just fine. If they don't for you maybe
it's your filter set up, I'm not sure but if you only show "new" (as I do
for certain groups) it might screw stuff up.

good luck,

brian
--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
             -- Anonymous