pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Rules for Moving artiicle headers to virtual group and/

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Rules for Moving artiicle headers to virtual group and/or Folders?
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:15:45 -0500

> What I would like is a way to set up rules to copy article headers into a
> folder, which would then be treated just like a newsgroup, through which I can
> browse and select articles to download.  I don't want it to automatically
> download any messeage bodies, all I want it to do is consolidate the headers.

sort of like the vfolders that the Evolution mail client has?
That's a very good idea. I'd certainly use that; especially if it was
well-integrated with the rule-writing tool such that 'watched' items could
easily be put into vfolders (put them in a vfolder by default, perhaps?
call it 'all watched items')

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer