pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions

From: Alen Williams
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 Impressions
Date: 12 Jun 2002 08:51:52 -0700

> > * getting all header in a group got buried in an extra dialog, plus keyboard
> > shortcut gone AWOL
>
> How many people use "get all"?  There's no point in getting headers you
> already have.  I can only think of a couple of esoteric uses for it.

I use it fairly frequently... The only way I can manage groups is by
deleting items every day (the binary groups get too big otherwise).
Every now and then I change my mind about downloading something, so need
to get all the headers back again... Therefore get all was useful.

Another somewhat strange issue I'm having is with the use of the shift
key. In the task manager select a bunch of downloads using the shift
key, and you can't delete them, even though they all get highlighted. If
you select multiple downloads using the mouse, then that works... Wierd.

Alen.