pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed gr

From: Jeff Vian
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] download all headers and all bodies in all subscribed groups
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:27:23 -0500

Demosthenes wrote:
But doesn't that just download the headers?  I have found the past that
not all bodies were downloaded for some reason.

Even if I select 'download bodies' it still seems to only download the
headers.

yes, but there is also an otion to "get bodies along with articles". in that one select all the groups you want to download bodies with then
group ---> get bodies along with articles