pan-users

[Pan-users] Profiles

From: Stefan Van Theemsche
Subject: [Pan-users] Profiles
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:40:18 +0200

Hi,

A little question, might have overlooked it but I can't locate it ...

I have several profiles, one with custom headers (like a 'Distribution: Local') now how can i associate them with, for instance, a server.

If it isn't possible: please consider this as a feature request ;-)

Vriendelijke Groeten,

Stefan
--
"I am Troy McClure of Borg. You may remember me from such films as
'Assimilation Day', and 'Honey, I Assimilated The Kids' ."