pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New features

From: John J . LeMay Jr .
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New features
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:31:05 -0400

** Reply to message from Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <address@hidden> on Wed,
15 May 2002 17:40:57 -0500

> there is a 'select all', and a 'delete all' menu option. I do not believe
> either of them have a default keybinding at the moment (they used to, but
> these things change. ;>)

Select All Groups = B
Select All Articles = D

Note those are different from "SHIFT + B" and "SHIFT + D" which do other things.

These are from the 0.11.92 Edit menu. 0.11.3 maybe different, I don't know.

Using CTRL-A isn't very abnormal for those of us used to using "A" to download
in - lets see - 0.11.2 and earlier I believe? I get confused with versions, not
keystrokes!

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Consultant
NJMC, LLC.