pan-users

[Pan-users] Cache? Cache??

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Cache? Cache??
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:50:14 -0400 (EDT)

        I've been catching up on past digests -- most of this is
way over my head, anyway -- and just picked up a hint that I
should swamp out my pan-cache. News to me! -- and *something* has
sure been making this machine churn a lot lately. Where is it,
and how do I prune it down? (I'm beginning to wonder if I ought
to just get pan off my machine till about 1.1 comes out -- but
it's so much nicer already than other newsreaders ....)
--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com
retiree & linux greenhorn, running Pan 0.11.2 under RH 7.2