pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] some trouble with cvs (me?)

From: T'aZ
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] some trouble with cvs (me?)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:02:33 +0200

I found the problem, i post the solution for the archive

in fact, the command "cvs checkout" works the first time

to update, i had to delete the pan source dir and then it works

but, in fact i could have read the man page of cvs :-)

a simple "cvs update -PAd" in the pan directory does the job

(maybe this command can be added to the site for the cvs newbies like me :)
--
T'aZ
* Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you. *