pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan CVS still needs Gnome?

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan CVS still needs Gnome?
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

On 6 May 2002, Ryan Speed wrote:

> But in the future if you choose to reply to an email from a different
> thread in order to post to this list, could you please remove the
>
> for those of us who use an email client that displays messages by
> thread, new posts with the In-Reply-To: get appended to the end of a
> different thread.

ok I don't see a way to alter this header with pine, I looked under ^rich
headers and it's not there. I'll just cut and paste the address from now on.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  2:00pm  up 26 days, 15:57,  6 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00