pan-users

[Pan-users] Filter Bug in 0.11.3

From: John LeMay
Subject: [Pan-users] Filter Bug in 0.11.3
Date: 05 May 2002 17:58:51 -0400

I just had to setup 0.11.3 the other day - add servers, search for and
subscribe to groups, the whole thing from scratch. Anyway, as I was
searching for groups I noticed that after a few searches I was unable to
type anything in the group filter field. I could click on the message
filter field and type, however I could then never get the cursor back in
the group filter box. I ended up restarting Pan after each time this
occurred - about 3 or 4 while I subscribed to about 10 groups.

Is this a known issue or something I should try to track down in more
detail?