pan-users

[Pan-users] New Features

From: Edith Gross
Subject: [Pan-users] New Features
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:47:23 +0200 (CEST)

I should like to suggest some new features for Pan:

(1) In the group window there should be added a new
label for the number of newly downloaded messages.
(2) If my server allows several connactions at the
same time (and most servers do) I should like to be
given control how the threading of the downloads is
organized. (I do not understand how the threading
works at the moment.)

(3) It would be nice if the task manager window
contained those files that have been downloaded like
in Gravity. Sometimes I download a file but forget the
newsgroup.

Edith Gross

Sie brauchen mehr Speicher für Ihre E-Mails? - http://premiummail.yahoo.de