pan-users

[Pan-users] Newbie question: Big problems when downloding binary files.

From: Dominique Michel
Subject: [Pan-users] Newbie question: Big problems when downloding binary files.
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:56:57 +0200

I have downloaded and proving the 0.11.2 version, it is the first time i use Pan and i have tried to do some filters and rules but what append is at first, i get only the articles, i must select a post to get the attachment.

Now, i get always the same attachments, 4 or 5 times, but a lot of files are still not on my HD.

Have someone some notes or can someone explain to me the basis of how Pan is working?

Pan seam to be a great program but it is not simple to use.
Without manual, it is not possible to me to configure it, like i want at it work. I want download both the articles and the attachments on my HD, in an automatic way. Is it possible and how?

Dominique