pan-users

[Pan-users] Saved messages

From: Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono
Subject: [Pan-users] Saved messages
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:30:38 +0200

Hi all! i'm starting using pan, and i'm completely new to newsgroups
world, so please help me! :)

--- important ¹ question :) ---

I don't understand:

 - i download headers
 - i flag some and download the bodies: they go to the cache and i can
read them
 - i save the messages: they are saved as .txt, but i can't see them
anymore using Pan, it tried to redownload them again...

why??? is it normal? or is it a bug?

--- non important ² reports ---

> 5.2. Writing a message is really slow, about 1 char per second.
> This is reportedly a bug with your gtk theme.  Try changing your
> theme.

sorry, but it isn't true :P
both sylpheed and anjuta works perfectly with this theme...
(yes i know i can use an external editor, but i simply wanted to inform
you :)

> http://pan.rebelbase.com/bugreport.html -  Report a Bug

broken link... should be http://pan.rebelbase.com/bugs i think

¹ PLEASE HELP!

² they are not important for me, but maybe u find them useful :)

--
"The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."
                                . /\ °