pan-users

[Pan-users] mouseless reading and gtk issue in pan 0.11.3

From: Lars Bamberger
Subject: [Pan-users] mouseless reading and gtk issue in pan 0.11.3
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:29:44 +0200

Hi!

Two minor issues ...

In older pan versions I used to be able to read through new messages
using only the [space], [N[, [T], [G] and [return] keys.

I've deselected "load articles when selected". Then I select an article
to read (T or N) and press [return] in order to load an read it. The
keyboard focus then goes to the article pane. Then N or T takes you to
the next unread article in the thread pane and voila: [return] to
actually load the article does not work. I have  to click on the thread
pane to focus it before the [return] key loads the selected article.

The second issue is about background color:

I've seleted a color other than white for the background color for the
article body. This also changes the preferences window. There's a
fraction of a screenshot at http://www.sweetapple.de/priv/pan.gif
[17kB]. Kind of strange I think.

CU,
Lars