pan-users

[Pan-users] cvs build problem AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT

From: Sven Neuhaus
Subject: [Pan-users] cvs build problem AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
Date: 08 Apr 2002 11:09:26 +0200

Hi,

I haven't built the cvs version of pan for a while - now I get this
error:

$ sh autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Running aclocal  ...
aclocal: configure.in: 36: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in
library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found

What am I missing? This is on RedHat 7.2/i386.

-Sven