pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Some UI notes and feature requests (long)

From: James Hawtin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Some UI notes and feature requests (long)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:43:37 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, gaw zay wrote:

> I'm not that disappointed by the switch, I'm sure the whole new hotkey
> interface will be more powerful, but you know how it is when something you
> use is changed, you always gripe about it at first :-)
>
> hm does this mean we can't use ^H to backspace anymore? :-( j/k ;)

And all these hot keys would be documented?

Personally I like hot keys, and hate reading documentation for hotkeys
that a necessary for driving the program, I am a firm believer that every
"hot key" option should be on a menu somewhere as well (which also lists
the hotkey option), learn it on the menu, use it everywhere. Another nice
place for it would be on "View menu", Under the Rot-13 option.

James