pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature requests

From: William Hester
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature requests
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:55:26 -0600

I requested this feature a long time ago and got it. Simply use %g in the download directory name and it will be substituded for the groupname.

Hans Verkuil wrote:

The first feature request concerns the directory for saving attachments. By default they go to News/Pan, or to the directory you supply yourself. I'd really like to see a checkbox to set the default to News/<groupname>. I'm pretty sure I've come across a similar feature in another newsreader and I think it makes a lot of sense. I don't want to manually supply every group with its own save directory.

--
Bill Hester