pan-users

[Pan-users] problem compiling

From: Jeff Vian
Subject: [Pan-users] problem compiling
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:03:44 -0600

I just got the CVS version and tried to compile it so I could DL Yenc
files.

When I tried to run autogen.sh I got this

**Warning**: I am going to run 'configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
'./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Running aclocal ...
aclocal: configure.in: 36: macro 'AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in
library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of teh packages you need, or you may need to set
ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"

I was able to compile 11.1.94 without a problem and wondered what has
changed
and what configuration changes I need to make to update my system for
compiling
the newer 11.2. versions.

I am running RH 7.2 with gtk+ 1.2.10, glib 1.2.10 and glibc 2.2.4
installed

Any pointers will be appreciated.
TIA