pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] .sig files, plural : feature request

From: Himanshu Gohel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] .sig files, plural : feature request
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:42:24 -0800

"Christophe Lambin" wrote:

> It exists already: create multiple profiles and assign different
> signatures to each profile.  When you post in a group, select the
> profile you want.  Pan automatically keeps track of which profile was
> last used in each group, so you only need to do this once.

This has come up many times before, and I'm guessing, it will keep coming up
again and again, even when documentation is available.

Such "magic" is neat, but not intuitive.

My suggestion again, is to make it very explicit in the Group properties
that is already available.  That's the purpose of that, isn't it?  Why not
use have the option to specify the signature there?

While I'm here, I'll also re-request that font settings for a particular
group also be added in the group settings.

Thank you.

Himanshu