pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem with folders in 0.11.02

From: Gordon Burgess-Parker
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with folders in 0.11.02
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:22:22 -0500

I've just upgraded to 0.11.02 and I can't seem to get the folders to work
properly. I can create a new folder, but when I want to copy a message to the
new folder, I don't seem to be able to. I highlight the message, click
Articles-copy to folder and it tells me that I need to select a folder from
the list. How can I select a folder when I can only view either the groups
list OR the folders list? Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Gordon