pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: A little help with the yenc patch?

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: A little help with the yenc patch?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:51:12 -0800 (PST)

Can't wait to try out the yenc patch.. Has anyone
tried to grab the V release in a.b.m.scifi as some of
the parts have invalid crc value but are correct. Some
of the single part files have a crc value of 0000 or
00001 which confuses my commandlike ydec tool. I had
to add an option so I could force it to ignore the crc
bit.

Also does the yenc support include re-fetching parts
that are corrupted. For example part 23 of a given rar
file is corrupt, I don't want to fetch all 70 parts
again.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

address@hidden