pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] How to help updating a translation ?

From: fredbezies
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] How to help updating a translation ?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:48:32 +0100

2012/1/23 Petr Kovar <address@hidden>
Hey,

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:22:51 +0100
fredbezies <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I worked on french translation, modified / added about 150 to 200 lines.
>
> Simple question : how to to transfer it in order to get it taken into
> account ?

The GNOME Translation Project manages Pan localization. So besides the
last French translator who contributed to Pan, you can also try to contact
the GNOME French translation team:

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fr/

It's also good for avoiding duplicated work. ;-)

Cheers,
Petr Kovar

Also. But they gave me a ... because in 0.1xx days, I had to remake from scratch translation, forgetting to say they made 0.1x one... Because it was completely busted !

So, I'm not really open to send it to them.

If I don't have any answer of last french translator, I will try to contact them.

--
Frederic Bezies
address@hidden