pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Commit 7618ee65, custom shortcuts?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Commit 7618ee65, custom shortcuts?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:26:38 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Mueller posted on Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:28:18 +0100 as excerpted:

> I will deprecate accels.txt in favor of a ui-based solution.

Thanks.  UI-based is good, as long as I don't start running into
functions I want to configure a shortcut for that don't have a choice in
the GUI for them.

(For example, toggle match-only-unread is one I use a lot; it's mapped to
unmodified "r", here, like the standard "h" for full headers toggle and
"c" for monospace vs. proportional display in the body pane.  But last I
checked, match-only-unread didn't have a default-mapped shortcut.)

Now that I got confirmation on the gnome-doc-utils thing I should get to
see what the GUI looks like, in a bit.  I just rebuilt gentoo's systemd-
alike, openrc, which I similarly follow "live", and rebooted while I was
waiting for a reply on that one, and haven't gotten back to working on
pan just yet, but I will shortly.