pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: Copy link function

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: Copy link function
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 04:35:39 +0000 (UTC)

"Anuj Verma (Kevin)" <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 21 Jan 2007
07:12:22 +0000:

> In the message body: upon a URL, right click does not provides a "copy
> link" function.
>
> Is this a known issue ?
> Are there any plans for the same in future releases ?

Apparently, the context menu for the body pane isn't actually context
sensitive, beyond that it's in the body pane.  That has always annoyed me
a bit, but not enough to worry about or file a bug on, as there have
always been IMO more critical things to work on.  I just don't use that
context menu, and just use select or copy to activate klipper's choices,
if it fits a format I've programmed into klipper to recognize, anyway.