pan-devel

[Pan-devel] how to submit a a fresh new translation ?

From: Frederic Bezies
Subject: [Pan-devel] how to submit a a fresh new translation ?
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:38:28 +0200

Hello.

This afternoon, I wonder how can I improve my french version of Pan. After tweaking fr.po file for 2 hours, I realised it was in a very bad shape. So I took xgettext, and make a brand new translation, which takes me 3 hours to complete. I am testing it with Pan 0.106.

So, I wonder if I can submit it to the CVS, and so give pan 0.106 a brand new translation. I also noticed that group preferences are not translatable. I will see and open a bug if necessary.

Thanks for your help :p

--
Frederic Bezies
address@hidden