pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Feature Request

From: Darren
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Feature Request
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:17:06 -0400

Charles Kerr wrote:
> gdk-pixbuf has a nice API call for scaling, so it should just be a matter
> of finding the correct size to scale to, and adding mouse cursors for
> zoom on / zoom out a la firefox.

Very cool!

>> What about the ability to directly import an NZB file into PAN's task
>> manager?  Any chance that will be possible?
>
> File|Import does that already..?

I might be missing something, but what I was thinking of was the ability
 to directly import from the message.  For example, when pan sees the
attachment as an nzb file it gives you the option to import it into the
task list without having to save the attachment first.  The idea is to
make it seamless to the user.  It may already do that and I am just an
idiot and can't figure it out but the only option I see is to import a
task from a saved source...