pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: mkstemp impl for windows

From: Lenny_Nero
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: mkstemp impl for windows
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 01:45:56 +0100

Lenny_Nero said

> Charles Kerr said
>
>> K. Haley wrote:
>>> Here is an implementation of mkstemp for those of us stuck on windows.
>>> Just add this to uunconc.c.
> [...]
>> Not a bad idea.  I was thinking of using g_mkstemp()...
>
> Does this means that the windows side of pan devel will continue ?
>
> L.

Well I am glad, and will give it another try, I want to use the same
reader across all of my OS's but feel I will have to go back to SLRN, I do
have an XP boot just to be able to help out the few users I know who think
its an improvement, and to test for compatibility, but little else.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com