Re: [Openvortex-dev] alsa-0.9.7b

From: O.Sezer
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] alsa-0.9.7b
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:15:44 +0300

Manuel Jander wrote:
[ ... ]
submitted a patch about May / April of the present year, but the changes
regarding that delay loop wheren't accepted. I guess because it would
affect almost any MPU401 compatible card. I'll try to push this patch in
again.
The driver worked well on my computer even with this warning showing up
on only time (on first midi event), but now i see that there is
something to be fixed :D

I did a quick search on the sf.net archives and found:

* http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1828453&forum_id=1752
and:
* http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1824061&forum_id=1752

on march-2003 but no actual patches in them. I can test
the patch if you want (if I had it ;)

Regards,
Özkan Sezer