[Openexr-devel] Introducing address@hidden

From: Cary Phillips
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Introducing address@hidden
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 16:53:12 -0700

OpenEXR Community,

You may have heard that OpenEXR has been adopted by the Academy Software Foundation. The Technical Steering Committee is beginning to meet, with the immediate goal of modernizing the project - improving the build infrastructure and platform support, updating to modern compilers, refreshing the website, etc.